Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog Idol, Bringing it back

 

Well. I’m back.

This is what, like my 3rd, maybe 4th blog?

I will be up front and honest. I may quit this in a week, a month, a few months… Or maybe I will do it right this time… and keep it going, like some of my “Blog Idols”

I have tried a weight loss blog before. I enjoyed it too. But I became lazy and stopped writing.

I’ve also done a wedding blog. That one kind of stopped because wedding planning slowed for a while. While the wedding plans are in full force now, I never seemed to want to go back to that one…

I should face that blogging may not be for me. But I have this draw to it and I keep trying them.

It may be because I have about 50 (maybe more) blogs in my reader and I read them EVERY DAY. They are my “Blog Idols”

It’s like when you watch American Idol, and some people get an itch to start singing… or So You Think You Can Dance, and you may start dancing in your seat… Well, when I read them, I get an itch to blog again.

So here I am. Scratching said itch. I make no promises how long though.

I know it’s not good to have such a defeatist attitude, but I am just trying to be honest with myself. I can assure you though, that is not my attitude towards my weight loss efforts. Even though I have been on this roller coaster for sooooo long, i never have really given up. I get back up, dust off and go at it again. I haven’t had much progress, but I have learned a lot. And now I want to write about it more. In search of new motivations really.

So Hi!

Check back and see what’s in store and how long I will be around this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment