Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Facts

Well, Since this is a weight loss blog, I suppose I will get on with the stats that I will be tracking on this (endless) journey. I’ve actually been working at this since January, and considering I have only lost 11 pounds since then, I figure a blog may be a good way to get some fresh motivation. Let’s face it, nothing is motivating me right now. Not even my wedding in January, how sad… Anyways, here are the goods:image

And here is my weight watchers tracker so you can see what I ate. I plan on taking photos of what I eat through out the day, but it may take me a while to get in that habit, so bear with me until then.

image

As you can see by the Taco bell and fried chicken my choices weren't the best today, but I stayed in points, so I guess that’s what really counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment