Monday, August 30, 2010

If Every Day Were like Today…

 

image

MyFitnessPal.com

Yeah, I love this tracking website, and that there above is one of the many reasons why :)

When I am doing good, and tracking honestly and completely on MFP, I get excited for the moment that I get to push this button:

image

It is a very magical time in my day.

When I see my fortune, I get all smiley and think about exactly what I will be doing 5 weeks from now, and who it is that will get to see that fitter me. It is joyous.

For example, in 5 weeks I will be going to a wedding shower for a friend that I graduated with from high school. Where there will be many a folk there that I have not seen in many moons. How wonderful it would be to lose 12 pounds between now and then. I can dig it.

Too bad it’s been telling me this since early July… My bad, they aren’t joking about every day being like “today”

Time to FIX that!

No comments:

Post a Comment